A home inspection is a visual inspection of the readily accessible structural, mechanical, electrical and plumbing components of a house, along with the grading and foundation according to the Nevada Revised Statutes. These components may include but are not limited to lots and grounds, pool and spa, exterior surface and components, roof, garage, attic, air conditioning and heating systems, fireplace, bathrooms, kitchen, bedrooms, living spaces, casita, and laundry room.
Once the inspection and report are complete, we email a copy of the property inspection report to our client. The following is what our clients can expect in the report:
- An easy to read format that contains digital photos and written descriptions of the condition of the property inspected.
- Information on the areas inspected, including but not limited to:
- structural components
- lots and grounds
- pool and spa
- roofing system and components
- attic and crawl spaces
- electrical system
- plumbing system
- heating and cooling
- foundation system
- doors and windows
- A valuable summary of all the marginal and deficient items of the property noted throughout the inspection report.
- A thorough and factual report, containing items or issues that are visibly accessible at the time of the inspection. We will not perform engineering evaluations or any destructive examination on the property.
- We are available to answer any questions the client might have regarding the inspection and/or the report.